Optimising Virtual Consultations for Outpatient Services Webinar
This webinar was recorded live, with your speaker, Rachel Roberts, Matron, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust on Tuesday 18th August and is now available for catch up. Register to watch this webinar and you'll be sent all the details so you can view all the content at a time to suit you plus you'll receive a copy of the slides to refer back to. Now that virtual consultations have become the reality for all Outpatient Services, this webinar provided interesting insight into how to deliver effective virtual appointments and best practice in service delivery.
- Watch this recorded webinar for £50 + VAT (£60)
- Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient events until July 2021
- Outpatient CPD Club Membership will guarantee a minimum of 10 hours of CPD learning made up of online conferences and webinars which you can attend live or view after the event
Take an hour out to find out about how to deliver effective virtual appointments, and benchmark your best practice. More about this Optimising Virtual Consultations for Outpatient Services Webinar:
- Focus on how to deliver effective virtual appointments
- Reflect on how your service is delivered post COVID-19 and address your pressures
- Benchmark your service and identify where you can make improvements
- Understand how to maintain virtual services and keep up with ongoing change
Equip yourself with the know-how to maintain the pace of change, promote new initiatives and improve patient experiences of virtual consultations. By attending this unique webinar you will learn how to:
- Overcome the initial set-up challenges: finding the right clinicians and technology
- Take steps to redesign your service to support the sustained use of virtual consultations
- Deliver engagement strategies to patients so they continue to use virtual consultations
- Reduce the need for patient appointments in acute settings during the post-crisis stage
- Evaluate what works well to ensure positive transformative changes are not lost
This Optimising Virtual Consultations for Outpatient Services Webinar is part of a series of conferences and webinars planned for 2020/2021 that are created especially for Outpatient Leads, Services Managers and Transformation Leads. Why not become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 plus VAT?
- Collect your CPD hours with full access to all Outpatient online conferences and webinars until July 2021 with one upfront cost
- Upcoming events include the FULL one day online conference: ‘Innovations to Modernise NHS Outpatient Services’ and specialist webinar ‘Principle Safety Measures for Outpatient Service Delivery'
- Be part of this flexible, virtual learning environment with access to useful online tools to suit your busy schedule
- Made up of a minimum of 10 hours Continuing Professional Development learning time
- All Club members will receive a log book to evidence their CPD as well as certificate of attendance on watching it live or after the event
This webinar is open to sponsorship. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
Working with your association or network. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
This NHS conference follows ‘Transforming Outpatient Services’ held in April 2019. This previous event was described as a “great experience”, sharing “great speakers and very relevant topics” and offering “great networking - learning how others run their services”. Benefit from all of our Outpatient webinars and virtual conferences by becoming an Outpatient CPD Member. Choose the ‘book a place option’ to become a member today.
Register to watch this recorded webinar for £50 + VAT (£60). Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient content until July 2021 (minimum of 10 CPD hours available).
|2.00||Introduction and instructions|
Rachel Roberts, Matron, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust
|Optimising Virtual Consultations for Outpatient Departments|
Redesigning outpatient services to support virtual appointments
Engaging patients to commit to continued use of virtual consultations
Strategic planning to re-establish non-urgent services virtually
|Interactive discussion: How to deliver effective virtual appointments|
Your webinar leader will use this time to answer questions which have been asked throughout the presentation plus any discussion points which you would like to raise to ensure that you have the knowledge and information to continue pre-pandemic transformation plans whilst incorporating new, rapid changes. Equip yourself with the know-how to maintain the pace of change, promote new initiatives and improve patient experiences of virtual consultations.
|3.00||Close of webinar|
Hear expert advice from your webinar leader Rachel Roberts, who will provide you with a unique opportunity benchmark your best practice for virtual consulting. Register to watch this recorded webinar for £50 + VAT (£60). Alternatively become an Outpatient CPD Club Member for £250 + VAT and receive free access to all online Outpatient events until July 2021 (minimum of 10 CPD hours available).
This pricing structure applies across this conference and related events
- £250 + VAT ( £300 ) Outpatient CPD Club Member (access to a minimum of 10 CPD hours until July 2021)
- £50 + VAT ( £60 ) Optimising Virtual Consultations for Outpatient Departments Webinar
- Free attendance as an Outpatient CPD Club Member
Do you really want to attend an event, but can’t see funding being available? SBK Healthcare have put together a page of cost saving tips, travel advice and useful ideas to help you to build your business case. Click here to view the justify your attendance document.
If your funding has not yet been secured or you would like to hold your place with no obligation, you can reserve your place with us. Please email email@example.com with your details:
- Booking contact: Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Event(s) to reserve for: Title, date
- Delegate details (for each delegate): Name, job title, department, email, telephone
- Organisation details: Name, address
Alternatively you can make a confirmed booking by sending the above information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To modify an existing registration, please contact email@example.com
, , Tel: .
Travel is not included in the conference fee. It is the responsibility of each delegate to make their way to the conference venue in adequate time. The conference organisers are not liable for any delays or non-attendance resulting from delayed or suspended transportation.
A full refund of fees will be made only for cancellations received in writing 28 days before the date of the event (less £90 administration charge). Notice of cancellation must be received in writing and submitted by contacting us here. Should you need to cancel your registration after this date, the registration fee remains payable in its entirety although a substitution will be accepted and conference documentation will be provided. You are still entitled to conference documentation in the event of cancellation.
Substitutions & Name Changes
Substitutions for delegates unable to attend after registering are acceptable at any time. To inform us of a name change, please contact us here. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the conference organisers to alter the venue, content, speakers or the timing of the programme. We will endeavour to keep you abreast of such changes but any unavoidable change to the conference format will not constitute a reason to refund the conference fee. Should the event be postponed, we will endeavour to reschedule the event. If, for reasons beyond the control of the conference organiser, the event is cancelled, a full refund will be made. We do not accept any liability for any incurred costs resulting from a postponement or cancellation.
Certification of Attendance
A certificate for Continuing Professional Development will be given to each participant who completes the course, as a record of your continuing professional training and development.
Registration fees are payable in advance. The fee includes documentation, refreshments and lunch, it does not include travel costs or accommodation. If your fee has not been received prior to the event, delegates without proof of payment will be asked for either a credit card guarantee on the day or to sign a proof of attendance form.
To view the details on how your data is being collected and used, please visit our Privacy Notice page.
If you are unable to attend or would like to pick up an additional set of documentation on the day, the event documentation is available for purchase at £89 per set.