Become a CPD Club Member today
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Club Membership packages have been created to enable you to get your training online and be equipped with the know-how to tackle these unprecedented changes. By becoming a CPD Club Member, you will be part of an online community of healthcare professionals coming together to share the best of the NHS.
At SBK Healthcare, we are passionate about delivering NHS online conferences, webinars and training events that will help you spark innovation, improve service delivery and answer tough questions on safety, cost, productivity and efficiency.
Why become a CPD Club Member:
- Your CPD Club Membership fee is a one-off payment
- You can then attend ALL related online conferences and webinars until July 2021 at no additional cost
- Benefit from hours of customised content including full access to live webinars and virtual conferences
- Engage in interactive webinars and virtual conferences to solidify your learning through presentations, panel sessions, polls and meeting rooms
- Network with your colleagues from across the country without the risk and cost of travel and accommodation
- Missed a webinar? Catch up on recorded CPD Club Member webinars at a time that works for you
- Receive a log book to aid your learning, demonstrate added benefits and maximise CPD hours
- Take advantage of discounted CPD Club Member prices for face-to-face conferences
How to become a CPD Club Member:
Join today to gain new insight, reach out to colleagues and stay connected. To find out more about the specific membership packages that are available and how many CPD hours are guaranteed, please contact email@example.com or telephone 01732 897788 to speak to a member of the SBK Healthcare team.
Terms and Conditions of CPD Club Membership:
- The Membership year runs between 1st July 2020 and 1st of July 2021
- It entitles you to attend all related online conferences and webinars at no further cost
- When you join you will also be given access to catch up on all the online events that have already taken place
- Payment, PO or credit card guarantee is required prior to attendance
- Conference content and titles may change to reflect current learning needs
- In the event of face-to-face conferences taking place in this time period, CPD Club Members will only be required to pay a supplement of £99 plus VAT
- CPD hours can only be earned by the CPD Club Member
- All Members will receive a log book where they can evidence their learning
- SBK Healthcare will also keep a log of your Continuing Professional Development hours